All Categories
Compound Amino Acid Powder

Compound Amino Acid Powder

Home > Products > Amino Acid > Compound Amino Acid Powder


Animal Source Compound Amino Acid Powder 50%

AppearanceYellow Powder
Total Amino Acid50%
Total Nitrogen17%
Maximum Moisture20%


The ingredients of Compound Amino Acid Powder 50% fertilizers can be traced back to two primary sources: animal fur and vegetative substances. Amino acids, the fundamental units of proteins, are easily assimilated by plants. These essential elements not only boost crop resilience but also don't exhaust the plant's energy. They serve versatile uses as foliar fertilizers, as well as base and ground fertilizers.

BENEFITS of Compound Amino Acid Powder 50%

1.        Implementing Amino Acid Fertilizer. Stimulating the Formation of Chlorophyll.
2.        Curbing Plant Aging with the Help of amino acid powder 50%.
3.        Increasing Nutrient Absorption in Roots utilizing Amino Acids.
4.        Augmenting Crop Resistance to Harsh Conditions (Drought, Frost, Salinity, Hail, Disease) using Plant Amino Acids.
5.        Elevating Flavor, Color, Firmness, and Preservation of Fruit with the Ideal Amino Acids for Plants.

APPLICATION of Compound Amino Acid Powder 50%

vegetationImplementation Period and ExpenditureApplication Dose
Cereals, Wheat, Sugar BeetApply the fertilizer 5-6 times before the plant blooms, during the leaf-growing phase.80-100 g / ha
Industrial PlantsDo this 3-5 times before flowers form, starting from the leaf-growing phase.80-100 g / ha
Fruits (Cherry, Kiwi, Walnut, Apple, Pear, Peach, Apricot, Pistachio)Over the plant's life, do this 5-6 times in total.
Do this before and while the buds and flowers are forming, especially when the new shoots are growing.80-100 g / ha
Do this when the fruits are forming.100-120 g / ha
Keep doing this while the fruits continue to grow after flowering.100-120 g / ha
VegetablesOver the plant's life, do this 8-10 times in total.
Start doing this when the plant has 3-5 leaves.80-100 g / ha
Do this 3 weeks after flowering.100-120 g / ha
Forage CropsOver the plant's life, do this 2-3 times in total.80-120 g / ha
OrnamentalsStart doing this when you plant, then do it every 10 days.60-120 g / ha
GreenhouseStart doing this when you plant, then 2 weeks later, and every two weeks after that.60-100g/ ha

FAQ of Compound Amino Acid Powder 50%

1. How do you maintain quality control?
We place immense value on the quality of our products. To ensure this, our quality control team is deeply involved at every stage of the production process. Each batch of our product undergoes rigorous testing, including HPLC, before dispatch. Additionally, pre-shipment inspections by SGS or PONY are conducted to guarantee the quality of our products.

2. Do you offer samples?
Absolutely, we are happy to provide samples upon request. Once we receive your inquiry, we will promptly arrange to send samples to you.

3. What are the payment terms?
Typically, our payment terms are 30% TT in advance, with the remaining 70% TT against the BL copy. We also accept LC at sight.

4. How can I track my shipment after payment?
Rest assured, we will keep you updated on your shipment. Details including packing, tracking number, loading photos, and shipping documents will be sent to your email promptly.

5. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Our standard MOQ is 1 kilogram.

6. Can you customize our bags or print our logo on them?
Absolutely, we welcome and accept OEM requests!

7. How long does delivery take?
Our general delivery timeframe is 7-10 days, assuming we have the product in stock. If not, it may take between 10-15 days to arrange shipping.

8. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are manufacture. Our manufacturing facility is nestled in the scenic landscapes of the Ningxia Autonomous Region. With an annual production capacity of 21,000 tons, we cordially invite you to visit our factory.

PACKAGE of Compound Amino Acid Powder 50%

1KG/BAG, 5KGS/BAG, 10KGS/BAG, 25KGS/Kraft Paper Bag, or customized packing is available. More package information to check:Youtube Video

1: 25KG/50KG/ color pp bags or kraft paper bags




2: 500G/1KG/ Foil bags in cartons




3: 25KG/50KG/1000KG white bags





Hot categories