Sodium Humate Uses In Feed Additive For Livestock
|Total Humic Acid||40%, 50%, 60%,70%|
|Water Solubility||85%, 98%, 100%|
|Appearance||Black Powder, Granules, Shiny Flakes|
|Packaging||25KG Plastic Woven Bag or Custom Packaging|
HUMICO Sodium humate is the sodium salt of humic acid. It is manufactured by alkaline extraction of Leonardite. Similar chemical reaction as potassium humate. Its available in has black powder, flake, granule, ball. Its can used as feed additive in feed, water treatment agent in aquaculture and ceramic additive in ceramic industry.
1: For feed additive like pig,chicken,cattle,shrimp
- Organic antibiotic and reduce the risk of diarrhea
- Increase appetite, improve metabolism thus improve feed conversion
- Then output of quality of milk, meat and eggs is improved.
- Reduces ammonia emission and smell
- Improves immunity, thus promoting growth
- Coloring agent of the finished feed
2: For Aquaculture
- Shrimp farming: Complex and Chelate the heavy metal and absorb the ammonia and Sulfur dioxide of the water,which can improve the quality of the water and good for the living of the shrimp. It is excellent organic water treatment agent;
- Cram farming: it becomes the soy sauce color which can preventing part of sunshine from bottom of the pond thus the moss can’t grow it, and also can stimulate growth of the water grass.
- Attention: sodium humate is insouble in seawater, you need to dilute it by freshwater in advance.
3: For Ceramic additive
- It is kind of electrolyte used in ceramic clay which improve mud slurry mobility and good for demolding thus reduce the damage of semi-finished products and increase the quality and output of finished products.